Friday, September 30, 2011

Kelly Cutrone Joins America?s Next Top Model

Kelly Cutrone joins America’s Next Top Model, but can she bring new life into the series? I stopped watching ANTM cause it just seemed repetitive, and really ? who actually became a ?top model.? Eva the diva, and who else? I started this ?All Star? season and stopped after the first episode, those girls are wanna be reality stars, not all stars. Anyways, I may have to start watching again, just because Kelly Cutrone is joining the judging panel. It?s about time they got someone to make up for Janice Dickinson, and Kelly beats that wench by a long shot. “I am a huge fan of America’s Next Top Model and have watched the show for years. Having worked in various aspects of the fashion industry over the course of my career, I am excited for this new opportunity and hope to bring a different perspective to the show.” Well, I do believe that she will bring a different perspective to the show and is excited to join the panel, I doubt she watched the show. I watched Kell On Earth, and that lady has no time for nothin?! I don?t even know how she will have thee time to [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/5jE6SYY2G44/

MICROSOFT MICROSEMI MICROS SYSTEMS MICRON TECHNOLOGY MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment