Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cody Simpson Reimagines "Marvin's Room"

Borrowing a song from music sensation Drake ? Cody Simpson created his own version of the Canadian musician's song "Marvin's Room".

The ?All Day? up-an-comer released his own romantic version titled ?Evenings in London? - Drake's "Marvin's Room" Reimagined by Cody Simpson, via YouTube.

In the song, Cody sings about all the places he?s traveled like Paris, Rome, Times Square, and expresses how bad he wishes his lady love could be with him.

Some of his lyrics read, ?Looking through my call, all I see is your name there. I wish I could just call you. I?ve been overseas too long. Hope you ain?t gonna go try to find yourself a new guy.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/cody-simpson/cody-simpson-reimagines-marvins-room-562694

January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment