Friday, July 29, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' Soundtrack Could Feature A Castmember

Director Bill Condon tells MTV News soundtrack for 'Part 1' already has about 15 songs in contention.
By Terri Schwartz, with reporting by Josh Horowitz


Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
Photo: Summit Entertainment

As with any great tale coming to an end, "The Twilight Saga" will bring things full circle in its two-part finale, director Bill Condon says.

MTV News caught up with Condon at 2011 San Diego Comic-Con to talk about the final two installments of the franchise, and he told us that both movies, but particularly "Part 1," will hearken back to Catherine Hardwicke's 2008 "Twilight" flick, which started the onscreen phenomenon.

"I always thought of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' as a real companion piece to Catherine Hardwicke's movie," Condon explained. "Like, everything that got set up there gets resolved here. I think you'll find that there are stylistic and other nods to that film."

Fans will also be excited to learn that some of the same principles will apply to the highly anticipated "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" soundtrack. Condon confirmed that Carter Burwell, who scored the first movie, will be back for "Part 1," which means familiar themes like "Bella's Lullaby" will be in play again for the first time since "Twilight" first hit theaters.

With negotiations for the soundtrack still under way, though, Condon wouldn't talk too specifically about which songs will be included on the album. But he confirmed that there's a good chance that one of the "Twilight" cast's musically-inclined stars will appear on the soundtrack.

We'll leave it up to fans to guess whether that means Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Booboo Stewart or one of the other musical castmembers.

"We're just figuring out [the soundtrack] now," Condon said during MTV News' "Breaking Dawn" Comic-Con takeover, adding that they haven't made deals with all of the featured artists yet. "We have a lot of [songs]. We have like 15, I think. "

Tell us who you'd like to hear on the "Breaking Dawn - Part 1" soundtrack in the comments section!

Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.

Related Videos Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1667998/twilight-breaking-dawn-bill-condon-soundtrack.jhtml

Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards

2 comments:

  1. After 7 years of trying to conceive I finally got pregnant and now carrying my own baby 1 weeks after I contacted him, It was simply amazing. I and my partner have been trying for a baby for over seven years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 6 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, we contacted him trough his Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com for him to help us, then we told him our problem, then he told us that I will conceive as soon as he is done with his spell cast that it is 48 hours for me to see positive result. but after seven years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr SHANKIKI Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I will for ever remember the good work he has done for me he saved my marriage as well, if you have any problem of trying to get a baby or your ex love back, contact him on his email Shankikispelltemple@yahoo.com and get your problems solved. His powers are real, I am ashley celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Important notice to everyone that still calls Dr Ajayi Ololo Great. Go through this post of mine to know he is now the greatest and not great anymore. Because testimonies are always been posted about him and his love,caring and reliable way of helping people in the world.

    After all the good articles,posts and comments that i have read and heard about Dr Ajayi, that made me contact him for my own help to restore my marriage that was falling apart because of so many reasons that i can not start to be narrating i will urge everyone to please stop calling Dr Ajayi great. Because he has made me happy by bringing back to me my lovely wife and kids that left me before because of some misunderstanding that is normal in every home in the world. SO BECAUSE OF THIS CHANCE THAT I GAVE TO HIM TO PROVE TO ME THAT ALL I HAVE READ ABOUT HIM ARE TRUE AND NOT LIES I WILL NOW SAY DR AJAYI OLOLO NAME HAS MOVE FROM BEEN GREAT TO BE THE GREATEST SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD THAT YOU WILL RUN TO FOR ANY KIND OF HELP AND WILL NOT FAIL YOU. He brought back my wife and now we are both happy and living happily together. So many stories and testimonies about this greatest spell caster to believe him. He is not like every fake spell caster that will deceive you out of your money. He casted a spell for me that brought my wife back just with some materials that i needed to get from Columbia but i can not start going to Columbia from USA, It seems so stressful to me that i have to ask him how much to get the three form of materials that he asked for to get the spell to be casted and he told me the amount and i wired it to his messengers payment information's that he sent to me to get my spell casted. This man is a true spell caster that God / Allah has sent to restore our broken homes, win lotteries,get money spell casted for you,heal and cure any form of diseases etc. So many testimonies are all there on one blog or the other about his reliability to make you happy by granting permanent solution to every problems that take you to him. Lastly to everyone, don't be foolish to seek help from another spell caster online if is not DR AJAYI OLOLO THE GREATEST SPELL CASTER. His email is ajayiololo@yahoo.com. Patrick Umez

    ReplyDelete