Sunday, July 31, 2011

Style 911: "I Need An Eco-Friendly Denim Jacket!"

I'm in the market for a jean jacket, but I want to get one that's from am eco-denim company.  I don't really know whats out there, except for the Gap and J. Crew [ED NOTE: Sorry Amelia!], which I don't think are known for their organic cotton farming or treatment of kids in their factories. What do you recommend? —Melissa

I didn't think it would be quite such a major challenge to find a denim jean jacket made from organic cotton, but whoa, milady, it seems the eco-friendly revolution does not include cool denim jackets. While there are plenty of great organic denim lines like Loomstate and Linda Loudermilk Denim, they don't seem to produce denim for your top half so much. But I did manage to find a great denim jacket, as well as some non-denim, eco-friendly jacket alternatives. Check 'em out after the jump!

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-style-911-i-need-an-eco-friendly-denim-jacket/?eref=RSS

TNS TIBCO SOFTWARE TIBCO SOFTWARE THQ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment